Forum Index
HomeZBasic Home   Forum RulesForum Rules   Forum FAQForum FAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RSS FeedRSS Feed
LinksLinks   DownloadDownload   Digests and SubscriptionsDigests and Subscriptions
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
Single-bit wireless in both directions

GTBecker

Posted: 25 September 2016, 21:15 PM    Post subject: Single-bit wireless in both directions Reply with quote

I will likely eventually use Bluetooth in a product dispensing task but, for now, all I need is a single-bit wireless closure to dispense and a single bit response if it's successful.

For a prototype demo I can do it wired but wireless would be more impressive. Is there such a simple link?
jay

Posted: 25 September 2016, 22:24 PM    Post subject: Single-bit wireless in both directions Reply with quote

a 'ESP8266' as access point serving a page that could drive one of it's IO back to your app. Not BT, but pretty simple.
..jay
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General Time synchro. with the server - Timezone/DST with your computer
Page 1 of 1

All content Copyright © 2005-2017 Elba Corp. All rights reserved.
Opinions expressed in posts are those of the author and not necessarily those of Elba Corp.